Friday, March 11, 2011

So Busy and Exhausted

I have been so busy the last few days, and have not had any time to write any updates.

I will be sleeping very soon, as we have moved the first day of rehearsals up a week.  So tomorrow morning will be the first day of rehearsals.  I am very excited to meet all the actors and jump into the rehearsals. Over the last two days I have given two workshops one about arts marketing, and one about individual artists marketing.  Both were well attended, and the artists, and administrators were very interested in the conversation.

Today I was on the TV and in the local newspaper.

I will post more on sunday when I have down time, but for now here are some pictures that I have shot during the last few days...

More soon.

-C


Rustaveli Theatre

Inside Rustaveli Theatre

Freedom Square

Gabriadze's Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment